Larson & Larimer, P.C. is devoted to keeping our clients informed of the law and their rights. Please follow the links included below for consumer information that you may find helpful. In the event that you find that a link is no longer functional, please inform us so that we may obtain updated information.
Larson & Larimer, P.C. understands that legal proceedings can be intimidating. We are devoted to helping you understand the complexities of all processes involved. Below are links to books and resources that you may find helpful. By selecting the book titles, you can access the corresponding Amazon.com page where each book can be purchased.
- Car Accident Handbook: What You Should Do If You’re Involved in an Accident
- The Car Accident Survival Guide
- Crash Course: A Self-Healing Guide to Auto Accident Trauma and Recovery
- Overcoming the Trauma of Your Motor Vehicle Accident: A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program Workbook
- Car Accident: Personal Injury Wisdom, Knowledge, & Support
- Car Accident: A Practical Recovery Manual for Drivers, Passengers, and the People in Their Lives
- Who Pays for Car Accidents?: The Fault versus No-Fault Insurance Debate
- Truck Accident Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law and Litigation
- Medical Liability in a Nutshell
- Bus & Recreational Vehicle Accident Reconstruction & Litigation
- Products Liability in a Nutshell
- The Slip and Fall: Handbook
- Motorcycle Safety: Avoiding Accidents in Traffic
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s Guide to Motorcycling Excellence: Skills, Knowledge, and Strategies for Riding Right
- Back in the Saddle Again: How to Overcome Fear of Riding After a Motorcycle Accident
- Employment Discrimination: Examples and Explanations
- Federal Law of Employment Discrimination in a Nutshell
- Understanding Employment Discrimination Law
You are entitled to make decisions regarding your own medical care. However, if you are ever unable to communicate your wishes, this information may still be made known to your loved ones and medical providers through a previously executed advance directive, such as a living will. A living will may set forth instructions regarding organ donation, artificial nourishment, and life-sustaining procedures. Other advance directives may include Medical Durable Powers of Attorney and CPR Directives. Please be aware that the laws pertaining to advance directives can vary by state. The attorneys at Larson & Larimer can discuss your options with you and assist you in creating a valid advance directive. You can access a living will template here.
If you are unable to afford the expensive medical care that you need after an accident, Larson & Larimer can help you arrange payment of your medical expenses, allowing you to continue treating while we work to resolve your claim. Larson & Larimer works closely with a number of providers, surgical facilities, and Colorado companies, including Injury Finance, Marrick Medical Finance, and Evergreen Surgical, that fund the costs of quality medical care on a lien basis. There are also companies that may be able to assist you in obtaining litigation financing. Larson & Larimer can help you to understand the financing options that these and other companies offer.