Mr. Larimer earned his undergraduate Bachelors of Science in Economics, Cum Laude, from Colgate University in 1989 and received his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 1996. Since obtaining his law license, Mr. Larimer has primarily practiced in the area of Plaintiff’s personal injury claims, insurance bad faith, civil litigation, professional athlete claims for disability and workers compensation.
Mr. Larimer was also a certified NFLPA contract advisor for 15 years and has successfully negotiated in excess of 100 million dollars in NFL player contracts. He continues to handle professional athlete’s claims for disability benefits and manages player claims for the 765 million dollar NFL concussion settlement.
Mr. Larimer and his wife Meredith live in Lone Tree, CO and have four young children ages 10-13. His hobbies include golf, skiing, coaching youth sports and charity work. Mr. Larimer serves on the Board of Directors for two non-profit organizations, The Chris Rule Foundation and The Fred Tesone Alumni Foundation. His efforts at the CRF primarily support the University of Colorado Depression Center.
Mr. Larimer and his law partner, Mark Larson, have strong ties to the Denver community. They both attended Cherry Creek High School and the University of Denver College of Law. They remain supportive of both institutions as well as AYL youth sports.
- J.D., University of Denver, 1996
- B.A., Colgate University, 1989 (Cum Laude)
Professional Awards and Recognitions
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- WCEA Worker’s Compensation Association
- AVVO Professional Network Volunteer Attorney
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Washington State and Federal District Court Pro Hac Vice
- New York State and Superior Court, Pro Hac Vice