Mr. Johnston has focused his entire career as a lawyer representing clients in motor vehicle collision, trucking, premises liability, medical and hospital malpractice, insurance bad faith, and business litigation. He has successfully resolved hundreds of cases through settlement, and he has prevailed as either lead or associate trial counsel in numerous jury trials.
The foundation of Mr. Johnston’s approach to litigation and trials is attention to detail, dedication, and tirelessly striving to obtain the best possible result for his clients. He strongly believes that people who have been harmed and victimized by the negligence and wrongful conduct of careless individuals and indifferent corporations and insurance companies should have full and fair access to the legal system even if they personally lack the resources to pursue their rights.
Mr. Johnston believes in focusing on the needs of each individual client and how he can help each client obtain the justice he or she deserves.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle, Motorcycle, and Trucking Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog-Bite Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Business Litigation
- JD, Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- BS, Brigham Young University Marriott School of Management
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- State of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado