F. Robb Caster
Chief Marketing Officer
Robb has advised on branding and marketing in multiple industries over the past two decades, such as media, technology, fashion, beverage, cannabis, commercial and residential real estate, along with multi-family portfolios.
With joining Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C. as Chief Marketing Officer he has a track record of profitable growth through innovative strategies and operating effectively on restricted budgets in the legal industry, he is also an experienced programmer and graphic designer.
Previously, he worked with J.Crew, Apple, Netflix and Blockbuster, and has also won an Emmy Award, created a few screenplays and written a novel. He went to Harvard University and Wentworth Institute of Technology focusing on Computer Science and Legal Studies.
Areas of Focus
Website Structure Design
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Paid Search Marketing (PPC)
Social Media Strategy
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
American Theatre Wing
• Emmy Award (Outstanding Digital Daytime Drama Series)
• Leadership Award Recipient (Elayne James Schoke Jewish Family Service)
• Apple Corporate Award (iPhone Original)
• Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
• Colorado Defense Lawyer Association
• National Association of Legal Administrators (Mile High Chapter)