Mr. Larimer earned his undergraduate Bachelors of Science in Economics, Cum Laude, from Colgate University in 1989 and received his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 1996. Since obtaining his law license, Mr. Larimer has primarily practiced in the area of Plaintiff’s personal injury claims, insurance bad faith, civil litigation, professional athlete claims for disability, and workers' compensation.
Mr. Larimer was also a certified NFLPA contract advisor for 15 years and has successfully negotiated in excess of 100 million dollars in NFL player contracts. He continues to handle professional athlete’s claims for disability benefits and manages player claims for the 765 million dollar NFL concussion settlement.
Mr. Larimer and his wife Meredith live in Lone Tree, CO, and have four children ages 14-17. His hobbies include golf, skiing, coaching high school football at Highlands Ranch High School, and charity work. Mr. Larimer serves on the Board of Directors for two non-profit organizations, The Chris Rule Foundation and The Fred Tesone Alumni Foundation. His efforts at the CRF primarily support the University of Colorado Depression Center. Mr. Larimer and his wife also started the Ranch 12 Foundation to support the athletic programs at HRHS.
Mr. Larimer and his law partners have strong ties to the Denver community. He and Mr. Larson both attended Cherry Creek High School where they played football together on the 1983 state championship team. All three LLS partners graduated from the University of Denver College of Law. LLS remains supportive of the law school and has hired numerous DU grads over the years.
- J.D., University of Denver, 1996
- B.A., Colgate University, 1989 (Cum Laude)
Professional Awards and Recognitions
- America's Top 100 Attorneys
- Avvo Clients' Choice - Personal Injury
- Lawyers of Distinction
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys: 10 Best
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- WCEA Worker’s Compensation Association
- AVVO Professional Network Volunteer Attorney
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Washington State and Federal District Court Pro Hac Vice
- New York State and Superior Court, Pro Hac Vice