Expert Personal Injury Lawyers in Denver
If you’ve suffered injuries or lost someone you love because of the negligence of another person, you deserve dependable legal representation from Larson Larimer Schneider. Our team consists of seasoned personal injury lawyers with over 50 years of combined experience. Trust us to help you get the settlement you deserve. Expect these benefits when working with our Denver firm:
Local Knowledge and Experience
We understand the ins and outs of Colorado’s legal system. Our partners attended the University of Denver College of Law. They also have deep roots in the community. Since the start of their career, they’ve recovered millions of dollars in settlements for thousands of clients.
A Helping Hand in Trying Times
We understand how difficult it is to deal with injuries resulting from an accident or to lose a loved one because of it. Our lawyers do their best to help you get justice. We take care of everything you need in your personal injury case.
Fast and Efficient Process
We’re a top personal injury law firm in Denver because we do what we can to make our process hassle-free for our clients. Here’s how it works.
- Consultation – We meet with you or your loved ones as soon as possible after your accident. Our team will gather the evidence needed to build your case. It usually involves your insurance claim, the damages you incurred, and possible sources in compensating your injury. If you need further medical or financial assistance, we’d be happy to help you find a provider.
- Presenting Your Options – A major accident can cost you a fortune in medical fees, lost wages, and property damage. It could also cause pain and suffering and possible impairment. We’ll coordinate with your insurance company to give you compensation for these damages.
- Court Representation – If your insurance company refuses to provide you with a proper settlement, we won’t hesitate to help you file a lawsuit against them. Our attorneys will provide aggressive legal representation to make sure you get the financial and medical reparation you deserve.
We won’t charge you anything for our first appointment. And we’ll listen carefully to your side of the story and do extensive research to know if your case will stand. Our firm also works on a contingency fee basis. This means that we won’t ask for payment until you get compensated in your settlement or lawsuit.
Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C. is always ready to evaluate the facts of your case. Give us a call today to speak with one of our attorneys.
Featured Practice Areas
Whether you want to end on a settlement or prefer to find justice in a trial, Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C. is here to help. Our experienced personal injury attorneys in Denver are ready to provide professional legal assistance for your case. We cover a variety of practice areas, which include the following:
Damages and Liabilities in Colorado Personal Injury Cases
In personal injury cases, the burden of proof that the person or entity you’re accusing is at fault lies on you. If you’re successful, you’ll have the right to secure compensation for the damages that their actions caused. Here’s what you can claim in the state of Colorado.
If the defendant is proven to have acted in willful misconduct or malice, punitive damages may be awarded to you. This is on top of the economic and non-economic damages you’ve claimed.
These are your financial losses because of the accident. These include:
- Lost earnings
- Rehabilitation, hospital, and other medical expenses
- Essential services, such as home care
- Funeral costs
Unlike your lost earnings and medical bills, these losses can’t be quantified. It takes a skilled attorney to estimate the proper value and fight for it in court. Colorado has a cap on these damages.
- Pain and Suffering – $250,000 in medical malpractice and civil cases, $500,000 for clear and convincing justifications.
- Dram Shop Damages – About $150,000 for every person injured in the bar
Modified Comparative Fault Rule
There may be cases wherein the accused appeals and cites you as also at fault for your accident. For example, if you incurred injuries after falling into an uncovered utility hole, the public works agency in-charge may argue that you were looking at your phone while walking. Due to Colorado’s modified comparative fault rule, the amount you’ll receive may get reduced. If you have evidence that you’re not partially liable, our personal injury attorneys will do their best to prove it in a Denver court.
Statute of Limitations
If you’ve been impaired or lost a loved one due to an accident caused by a negligent person or establishment, it’s best to consult an attorney immediately. This is because the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is two years, or three years for car accidents. If you go beyond this, your lawsuit will no longer be entertained by the court.
At Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C., we provide fast and efficient legal services to make sure you hold the people who caused your injuries or loss accountable.
Why Choose Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C.
Larson Larimer Schneider, P.C. consists of personal injury lawyers in Denver. We provide legal representation for people who were injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of other people or agencies. Our practice areas include auto accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, professional negligence, slips and falls, and product defects.
We’ve helped thousands of clients recover millions of dollars from their settlements and court cases. You can trust us to work closely with you to get the compensation you and your loved ones need and deserve.
We have launched a free app to better serve our clients.
Larson Larimer Schneider Personal Injury Help App can be loaded from the App Store on Apple devices and is also available on Android devices under the same name. Just search Larson Larimer Schneider in your App Store.
Contact Us via Contact Form